Wednesday, March 28, 2007

whoa.

today's open post is going to be somewhat short.

i cannot wait for spring break. I am going to myrtle beach with 3 of my friends and staying at some resort. it is sure to please.

I got accepted to study abroad this summer in Guanajuato, Mexico. This is also amazing!!! i have traveled to Spain before and stayed with a family, and that was by far one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I am so happy i get to go to Mexico and live with a family and take classes and speak Spanish 24/7.

Today at work (i work as an information guide at the red gym), the main red-head lady from CSI came in with her husband and son to take a tour of the campus. so awesome. everyone in the service area was so excited. even thought i didn't get to talk with her, it was amazing that she was even at UW-Madison touring the campus. it just goes to show that celebrities are real people too. :-)

have a fantastic spring break everyone!!

2 comments:

Liz P. said...

I'm so jealous that you are studying abroad! I'm sure it is going to be amazing. When are you going?
Also, do you work with a Hilary? She is in this service frat with me, and at dinner the other night she mentioned that she works at the Red Gym. She said it was a lot of fun!

JC said...

Watch out for the Mexican Water. Hear that can be rough on the system.